- Keeping up with grass and plants during a hot summer can be tough. If you live in a dry and hot area, consider adding more hardscape pieces into your landscape.
- Looking to change up the front of your home? Instead of making any major changes, try something small like hanging potted plants next to your front door.
- Looking for a relaxing summer? A stream or fountain can help create a calm environment.
Monday, June 26, 2017
The summer is a great time to finally get around to those projects around the home. Whether you're looking for some inspiration or just need to finally get started on plans you've been putting off, we want to help. Here are some landscaping tips provided by an expert in landscape lighting in Myrtle Beach SC.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
When it comes to landscaping, many people don't do any more than mowing their lawn and maybe pulling weeds from their flower beds. We often get questions about projects people can do to improve their landscaping. Here are some fun ideas provided by experts in lawn fertilization in Destin FL.
- Reuse old garden tools such as shovels or rakes, as décor in your landscape
- Fill an old wheelbarrow or paint cans with soil as DIY flower pots
- Paint some stones and create a stepping stone path that leads from your yard to your flower garden.
While spring is normally thought of as the best month for landscaping, that doesn't mean you can't improve your landscaping during summer months. Here are some helpful summer landscaping tips provided by experts in lawn fertilizing in Norwalk CT.
- It's important to remember that different types of plants and flowers have different blooming seasons. Add some plants to your yard that bloom in summer and fall.
- Plants react different in different climates. If you are in an area that gets really hot during the summer, it's important to make sure the plants in your yard are able of withstanding those temperatures.
- Start planning for the fall now. Plant some plants that bloom during fall months. While your leaves may be falling, you can brighten your landscape with blooming plants.
Now is a great time to work on your landscaping. If you plan on having people over for summer gatherings or July 4, you want to make sure your lawn and landscape are in great shape. Here are some tips provided by experts in lawn fertilization in Tybee Island GA.
- Always make sure you have a plan. Just like most other things, you don't want to jump into a landscaping project without a plan. Doing so is an easy way to end up spending more time and money than needed. Figure out what you need to buy and how much time you need before hand.
- To help welcome people to your home, consider adding an arch or gate at the entrance of your yard.
- While you may want to fit as many plants or flowers into your landscape as possible, overcrowding can cause issues. Overcrowding can lead to pest infestations, diseases to plants, and overall worse plant health.