Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Upgrading my Golf Course

This summer was the driest summer that Massachusetts has ever witnessed. Being the owner of a golf course in MA, this hit me especially hard. While I always have to water the course regularly, I can usually rely to mother nature to do some of the work. This summer that certainly wasn't the case.

After multiple complaints from customers as well as multiple repairs to my sprinklers and irrigation, it became apparent that my current irrigation system couldn't handle the burden of the summer. After doing some research, I finally decided on a local Hamilton MA irrigation systems company to improve my system. Thankfully, my new system keeps my course looking green and healthy. I can now go into future summers with the peace of mind of knowing my new system is reliable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment